The following photos were taken by Philip (Pete) Wooten. Pete was an original member of the Aircraft Maintenance Platoon in 1967 & 1968.
1. The sun sets as the maintenance platoon goes to work.
2. TET68 aftermath 31 Jan 68. Crew Chief SP4 Bobby R. Stewart looks over the remains of his ship, UH-1H 66-16499.
3. Break Time
4. Major Wappes (AMO) goes on a test flight.
5. SFC "Grumpy" White(c), SSG J.N. Reed(r), and friends.
6. Nothing like a shower after a hard day of work at Bao Loc. This was the 2nd unit shower designed by Lt Harry Broussard.
Photos from Elwood Funk. Wheeled Vehicle Mechanic Nov 67 - Oct68