VHPA REUNION 2001
1. "Red Bird Down" - Reverend Bruce Carlson peddlin' his book.
2. Looking for Heli-vets - Your's truly, Jim Koch
3. A Distinguished Gentleman - Gary Earls
4. A Starving Artist at His Palette - Joe Kline
5. A Computer Whiz - Our own Jerry Feldman
6. The Loadhacker gathering our history without a Dr. Pepper - Mike Sloniker
7. The Master of Data hard at work - Gary Roush
8. Can you believe that this guy was a gun bunny!? - John Grow
9. Three very handsome pilots - Don Lewis, Pat Goerig, Jim Koch
10. Another Blue Star - Keith Wysong
11. Where did this beauiful young thing pick up this guy? - Darryl James
July 3, 5, 6, 2001
12. On a hot day, nothing like a beach - Jim Beach
13. Talk about experience - Bobby Bateman, Jim Grow, Jim Koch
14. Poet Lihn Duy Vo - Born in Vietnam, Reborn in America 1975
15. Motorcyclist extraordinare' - Art Cline
16. A happy camper - John Hargleroad
17. Turkey Creek Cookout, Ft Carson - A little early to be under that sign!
FOR THE SCOUTS !
18. OH-58D Kiowa Warrior and Crew
19. The "Glass Panel" display for all data
20. Updated comfort seating
21. No minigun - only a 50 Cal!
22. No eyeball to eyeball contact required
23. Half a "C" Model load
FOR THE GUNNIES!
25. AH64 Apache
24. No LTE "loss of tail rotor effectiveness" with this bird
26. Bigger than a Huey
27. Pilot's Instrument Panel
28. Much more room than a Cobra
29. A last look from the right
FOR THE SLICK CREWS!
31. UH-60 Blackhawk
32. Left gunner's seat and window
33. Look at all the "idiot lights" on the instrument panel
30. Those four blades kick up a lot of dust
34. Hard to frame during high speed fly by
EVEN FOR THE CHINOOK GUYS!
35. CH-47D "Heavy Lift" Chinook
36. Looking forward from the ramp, not much different
37. Plenty of Instuments
38. Looking to the rear
39. Look from the right
40. Almost missed him!
THAT'S ALL FOLKS!!
92nd Assault Helicopter Company Home