Notes & Additional Information
1. Registration fee includes beverages, including beer & wine, snacks in the hospitality room plus any reunion incidental expenses. It also includes light dinner fare on Thursday, August 24, primarily sandwiches, etc. BYOB if you want hard alcohol.
2. The $43 banquet fee per person pays for the banquet, including tax and service fee, and for our meeting room(s) and hospitality ice/refresh service for 4 days.
3. The Radisson Hotel Colorado Springs Airport room rates for single/double occupancy per night for the 92nd AHC Reunion are:
a. 2 double beds$ 99.00 + tax b. 1 king bed$109.00 + tax c. 2 queen beds$119.00 + tax d. 1 bedroom suite with 2 double beds$139.00 + tax e. 1 bedroom suite with 1 king bed$149.00 + tax
f. $10.00 charge per night more for each additional adult over 15 years old staying with you.
4. The cut-off date for making your hotel reservation is July 24, 2017. Make your reservations by calling the hotel reservation line at 719-597-7000 or direct to the hotel at 719-638-3344. The above group room rates are available for 3 days prior and 3 days after our reunion dates.
5. The hotel has a full service restaurant and bar. Also, your room rate includes the following complimentary amenities:
a. Daily breakfast buffet
b. One beverage per person per day at the hotel bar
d. 24 hour shuttle service to and from Colorado Springs Airport
e. High speed internet in all guest rooms and public areas
f. 24 hour business center access
g. Fitness center
h. Large indoor pool & outdoor hot tub
i. Microwave and refrigerator in all rooms
j. 20% off meals in the hotel restaurant and bar
6. The hotel also offers rooms specifically designed for anyone with disabilities. Please let them know if you need one of these rooms when you register.
7. The Pikes Peak area offers an incredible number of activities and attractions, such as: Fort Carson, Air Force Academy, the Garden of the Gods (complete with a visitor and nature center on one end and a trading post on the other), historic Manitou Springs, Pikes Peak Cog Railway, the Royal Gorge, Royal Gorge Railroad, (an hour away), Old Town Colorado City with great restaurants, shopping (don’t miss the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory!), Broadmore Hotel activity complex, Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, Historic Cripple Creek (casinos), World War II Aircraft Museum (close to the hotel), and so much more!
8. Golf. Please let me know via telephone, text message (703-340-0894), email (email@example.com) or snail mail if you are interested in playing golf on Friday, the 25th. Once I know how many plan to play, I’ll set up tee times at one of the courses in the Colorado Springs area. I believe we will have plenty of transportation to accommodate everyone.
9. Airline arrivals in Denver, drive time to Colorado Springs is approximately 80 miles. Car rentals, notify if interested in car rental sharing.
2017 92nd AHC Reunion Agenda
8:00 amHospitality Room Opens – complimentary beverages, rolls, and snacks available all day.
TBD Tour of Ft. Carson and lunch.
5:00 pmSandwiches and other light fare. 5:45 pmInformational program. 6:00 pmRaffles sales begin. 12:00 amHospitality Room Closes.
8:00 amHospitality Room Opens.
Today is an open day for exploring, golf, shopping, etc.
6:00 pmBBQ at hotel. 8:00 pmRaffle sales continue. 12:00 amHospitality Room Closes.
8:00 amHospitality Room Opens.
9:00 am - 4:00 pm Royal Gorge Railroad with Lunch.
6:00 pmBanquet, short program, Raffle drawings & prizes, etc. 12:00 amHospitality Room Closes.
8:00amHospitality Room Opens. Time for goodbyes. 12:00 noonHospitality Room Closes.